Vorwort [Preface]

Hello,
I am Zika Atqiya' Iramadhan, some people surround me always call me Zidan. I have 11 siblings they call me Kiki, please don't be confused with my nickname. hehe,. well, I am a bachelor of chemistry, struggling with chemistry is not such a hard then think of it in my inner brain. After I know who am I in chemistry and what I can do with chemistry, I smile ohh wide smile in my face. you know what it means?, I joy with that, even though it was late because I just started to understand what chemistry meant in my true life after, in the 5th semester. It looked like a silly and stupid person, didn't he?. Okay, let's go to the next introduction. I will let them away as my past and make new wises today in the last month of this year.

I make this blog as my virtual diary or my virtual report, it remembered me when I was in my university, I got sick because you know what it meant a practicum?? yeaa, you're right I slept late at night every day after practicum session each subject in a semester. That was a terrible thing, but right now I understand what that means. I need to be patient to fill my glass full of knowledge. Okay, next I will write science journal review or happening fact today, my story today and everything stuff to share what there is in my mind which should be shared. I know, I am not a motivator but I wish someone who reads articles or words in this blog has wide range of knowledge so we can share our views and learn something new or even very silly to discuss.

Here, the last I just say, please support me to be good writer and reviewer for every scientific article and or what's the happening fact today. Thanks a lot


mit freundlichen gruessen
Zidan Revolusi

Komentar